Authors should submit their final camera-ready paper(s) latest by Oct 15, 2018, after:
- Modifications (if any suggestions from reviewers), login to your EasyChair account to See the Reviewers Comment
- PDF eXpress check for Xplore compatibility
- duly filled Copyright form signed and scanned and
- Registration of at least one of the authors by October 31, 2018. Please see the instructions below.
1. Copyright transfer agreements, one per paper, not per author, should be completed. Please download the copyright form from the link
mentioned below, fill the form legibly, sign it and send a scanned version of this filled form to email@example.com – this copyright form
should be sent separately and DO NOT attach this with the camera-ready version of your manuscript. Please name the scanned copyright form
with the manuscript number given by EasyChair (for example, if your manuscript number is 10, then please name the scanned file as 10-copyright.pdf)
before emailing it to us.
IMPORTANT: For Publication Title in copyright form write “ Indian Conference on Antennas and Propagation (InCAP)”
The authors should add the copyright notice to their papers (selected papers and posters) before creating camera-ready PDFs (see Section A “Before Creating a PDF” below).
2. The authors should use the PDF eXpress site to validate their papers (see Section B “Using PDF eXpress” below).
3. Provide Xplore®-compatible PDFs to InCAP 2018.
IMPORTANT: Any changes made to PDF after PDF eXpress Conversion or PDF Checking may invalidate Xplore compatibility. This includes headers, page numbers, copyright notice, watermarks, etc. If any of these elements are desired, they should be added to the document before a PDF is created.
PDF eXpress Access Info:
Conference ID: 44846XP
First-time users should do the following:
1. Select the New Users – Click Here link.
2. Enter the following:
• 44846XP for the Conference ID
• Your email address
• A password
3. Continue to enter information as prompted.
An online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
Previous (existing) users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences.
Verify that your contact information is valid.
Once you have created your account, you can login anytime to submit PDF(s) for checking, or source file(s) for Conversion to PDF(s).
Uploading Files to PDF eXpress site:
Make sure that there is no grammatical, spelling, or content errors in articles prior to submitting to PDF eXpress.
1. Log in to the PDF eXpress® site
2. For each conference paper, click “Create New Title” button, located beneath the Title Status Table.
3. Enter the title of your submission in the field provided and then click either “Submit PDF for Checking” or “Submit Source File(s) for Conversion”.
4. The next screen will allow you to upload your file
5. After uploading, you will receive online and email confirmation of the successful upload.
6. You will receive an email with your Checked PDF or PDF eXpress converted PDF attached. If you submitted a PDF for Checking, the email will show if your file passed or failed.
Never submit a revision to an existing title by clicking “Create New Title”.
Revising your submission in the PDF eXpress site:
Click on the “Try Again” link for the paper you want to change. Remember that you may submit either a PDF or source file(s),
until you reach the maximum PDF Checks/Source File Conversions, for that title. If you reach both maximums for a title, contact PDFSupport@.org.
Never Create a New Title for a submission already in the database!
For further information read http://www.pdf-express.org/frhelpnologin.asp
|Options (choose one):
||If the PDF submitted fails the PDF Check:
||If you are not satisfied with the PDF eXpress-converted PDF:
||If the PDF submitted passed the PDF Check, or you are satisfied with your PDF eXpressconvertes PDF:
||Submit your source file for conversion by clicking Try again, then Submit Source Files for Conversion or
||Resubmit your source file with corrections (Try again, then Submit Source Files for Conversion) or
||Read the PDF Check report, then click “The PDF Check Report” in the sidebar to get information on possible solutions or
||Submit a PDF by clicking Try again, then Submit PDF for Checking or
||Submit your Xplore-compatible PDF to InCAP 2018.
||“Request Technical Help” through your account./td>
||“Request a Manual Conversion” through your account.
PDF eXpress converts the following application formats to PDF: Microsoft Word, WordPerfect, Rich Text Format, (La)TeX, PageMaker.