Quality of paper, preference to IEEE-AP member and travel grant form submission date
Travel grant will be given to needy IEEE APS students members registered in an educational institute as a full time scholar. EC will reimburse Sleeper Class to and fro fare irrespective of mode and class of travel. Kindly attach copy of your student ID Card.
- Grant from Raj Mittra Foundation
Raj Mittra Foundation (RMF) announces all-inclusive travel grant for InCAP-2019.
About the Raj Mittra Foundation
The objective of RMF is to support education and research in the field of electromagnetics,
especially computational electromagnetics with focus on providing opportunities to the upcoming
generation of Ph.D. students.
RMF announces an award, namely Raj Mittra Grant in India(RMGI), for Ph.D. students, studying in
India, in the honor of Prof. Raj Mittra. The award will include travel grant (AC II tire train
fare), conference registration, and hotel accommodation for one participant of the IEEE Indian
Conference on Antennas and Propagation (InCAP-2019), Ahmedabad, India. As the award will be given
at the conference venue, the awardee is required to provisionally make his/her own arrangements
to attend the conference.
Eligibility for RMGI
Ph.D. candidates, studying in India in the field of electromagnetics, may apply for this award.
The successful candidate will be selected based on the biodata, research publication, Ph.D. research
plan, and the paper accepted at IEEE InCAP-2019. Importance will be given to the works dealing with
the fundamental physics and/or mathematics of engineering electromagnetics.
Application criteria are as follows
- Completion of at least two years in the Ph.D. program on the day of the last date of application
- The doctoral degree must not have been awarded on the day of the last date of application
- Acceptance of at least one paper in IEEE InCAP 2019 with the candidate as the first author
Application Procedure for RMGI
To be considered for the RMGI, the applicants are required to provide the following information:
- A brief resume (maximum two pages)
- List of publication [Enlist only SCI (extended) indexed journals and international conferences]
- Accepted IEEE InCAP 2019 paper where he/she is the first author
- Copy of IEEE InCAP 2019 paper acceptance
- A brief description of planned Ph.D. research work (maximum one page)
- Official document, shoeing the date of enrolment in the PhD program
- A recommendation letter from PhD supervisor [This recommendation letter should also mention that the
PhD degree (including the provisional degree) is not going to be awarded by the last date of application
Application Deadline for RMGI
Application should be sent via email to the coordinators of the program at email@example.com
with “RMGI”in the subject line no later than October 31, 2019. The successful
candidate will be notified by November 15, 2019